Barbara Holland has been solicited to be an expert witness in numerous cases and has represented both defendant and plaintiff. Alongside her many years of experience in real estate and property and community management, she has served on numerous local and national real estate boards, taught classes at UNLV and continues to write a weekly article for the Review Journal.
- Initial conversation to ascertain basic facts of the case.
- Review all complaints, amendments to complaints, interrogatories, depositions, and any other pertinent documents.
- Visit subject property when possible - Property Inspection.
- Research any Nevada, city or county laws or ordinances and federal laws.
- Provide counsel list of questions or request for additional information.
- Prepare written expert witness report.
- Prepare for depositions.
- Prepare for court appearance for direct testimony time.
“The judge ruled in our favor and specifically mentioned you and how credible your analysis and testimony were…You will be my only choice for an expert on apartment projects in Las Vegas.”